POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tiffany Cheerio - BTFH : Re: Tiffany Cheerio - BTFH Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:26:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tiffany Cheerio - BTFH
From: B  Gimeno
Date: 5 May 2008 13:50:00
Message: <web.481f485cc0b410d5a14b54b40@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote:
> I stole Bryan Valencia's name for the BTFH.
> I love this macro! :)
>
> Janet

Hello again to all and thank you for your comments and very precious renders.

I am not able to publish anything new today, but I was very bundled macro
updating this week, tutorials and site.

First, www.persistencia.org is updated to include a small demonstration file
(now), including the three macros (for now) in new-name-change The Bastard
Tiling Shapes From Hell.inc:

-The Bastard Torus From Hell
-The Bastard Cylinder From Hell
-The Bastard Sphere From Hell

Second, thanks for all your comments without forgetting that this script has its
origins in an image released back in 2005 by James Buddenhagen in
http://news.povray.org/42698442%40news.povray.org, mixed with my own ideas and
Lumpy Torus included in the Wings3d. Several patterns were collected from many
different sites: walls, tile, sidewalks, Minesweeper spurious, MC Escher, La
Alhambra in Granada, the Internet ...

Thirdly, soon revert to change the macro so that the array of entry now contains
pigment textures (not know if we could make the macro recognition between one or
other elements). Ah! and a fourth still to be resolved macro-The Bastard Plane
From Hell -

Greetings to all and remain vigilant

B. Gimeno